Shooting Schedule - Pick Up Shots

I have added one more morning for additional shoots as a I forgot to get shots of the Nerd calling the students back up to the classroom in my original shooting schedule. I have a handful of shots to film, mainly close ups and medium close ups of the Nerd at the top of the stairs, calling down to the others to come and help. As these shots will be edited around those I have already filmed (each character's individual shots and the group shots of all of the students together) there is no need to call all of the actors, just Michaela who is playing the Nerd. 

I will be filming the following shots on the morning of 8th April. I have scheduled an hour for filming.

1. Worm's-eye-view/CU of Nerd calling others
2. High angle/CU of Nerd calling others
3. Low angle/CU of Nerd calling others

Comments

Popular Posts